Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Catching up: Good Technology


My favourite piece of technology? I got to say, my mp3 player and my headphones, definitely. They are the most appraised devices i own. Although they are not really expensive, with the best sound and lots of memory like an ipod, they are a piece of vital importance in my daily routine. I use them every single day when i go out, walking in the streets, traveling in the subway, on the bus, flying on an airplane, everywhere. I like to listen music a lot, to listen while watching the place i'm passing by, while thinking about the university, domestic things, life or anything, enjoying being isolated from other noises. I can go everywhere with a couple of albums and usually it takes me like a week to listen all songs.
Sometimes when i'm out in the street and the mp3 player runs out of battery, it's chaos, i hate when that happens because it's like the magic world i'm immersed suddenly disappears and i'm back in the noisy and grey city, and my journey becomes bored. Given the situation, i try not to forget to charge it everyday when i get home.
It has happened, anyway, that music distract me so much sometimes i almost die because of not listening to the cars when im crossing the street jajajajaja.

No comments: